Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Mauritius, a thrilling experience for undersea adventurers

When I was kid, my mother used to tell my cousins about my mischievous character, jumping to river water, cycling in rugged terrains of nearby hill, swimming in the subterranean water of waterfalls. As I was from a south Indian village, surrounded by lush green forest and roaring waters of rivers and waterfalls I had immense opportunities to make adventures in tandem with the nature. I love adventures and love to be a part of it. When I grew up, my passion for adventurous activities also grew. In course of time, I was compelled to adapt to a metropolitan lifestyle after my adolescent age giving priority to studies and job. But I could satisfy the adventurer in me, thus I turned to explore the adventures through travel. Mauritius is      such a charming destination that I have discovered to experience the courage in me


Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment